An easy beginner guitar tutorial to help you learn the song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran on guitar fast with easy chord options, no complicated theory and without a capo (if you don’t have one or don’t want to use one). Learn how to play and sing this song in 2 easy steps.
STEP 1: WATCH THE GUITAR TUTORIAL
STEP 2: REFER TO TUTORIAL NOTES
If you have trouble with pressing the F Major chord, you can replace it with the F7 chord. Using this chord helps make chord changes much easier for beginners and in some cases even makes the song sound better than if you just used the normal chords.
The original key of the song is D so capo the 2nd fret and use the chords below if you want to play in the same key as the original song.
CHORDS USED (4): C G Am F
Easier Chord Options (4): C G Am F7
- Tutorial Song Key: C
- Original Song Key: D (Capo 2nd fret)
- down down DOWN down | down down DOWN down
- down down DOWN (down up) | down down DOWN (down up)
Help Me Dude – I’m a COMPLETE beginner and still need help
- Check out the Free Beginner Guitar Course and Lessons on the site to see if they help
- Send me an email through the contact form here and I’ll do my best to help answer your question (silly questions allowed).